Hey everyone! So, since Pride Month has now begun, I figured it was time to give an update as to what that means for my books. After all, they’re pretty much all LGBTQ in some way.
The Cassie Tam Files
This is my complete LGBTQ Sci-Fi/Mystery series. It’s my most popular series by far, and even won a couple of Rainbow Awards. Right now, the books are all 40% off on the publisher’s website too. As such, if you’d like to support me, head on over there and grab them!
With the final book having only released this year though, I’m still on the active hunt for reviews too! As such, if you run a book blog or are happy to review books, please do let me know if you’d be interested in a free copy of any of the books and I’ll hook you up. Want to know what to expect from the book? Well, in bullet-point form:
- An old school, snarky, hardboiled female sleuth in a futuristic sci-setting
- A queer protagonist who is comfortable in their orientation, but where their orientation is not the focus of the story
- Bert, the cheeky robo-gargoyle
- Tech suits for everything from animal roleplay to simulated vampirism
- Each book is an enclosed story, but together, they tell a larger tale
- A slow-burn FF romance side-arc than spans the entire series
If you want to see what other people are saying, here’s the Goodreads page.
The Spark Form Chronicles
My first series ran to four books and features five POV characters, one of whom is LGBTQ. Now, the story jumps around a lot, but I remain proud of the way this turned out. The collected edition, which comes with bonus content, is currently available on Kindle Select, which means you can read it for free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription. If you’d prefer to read the books individually, that’s fine too, as the series is also under this model. You can see a bunch of reviews on the series page too. But, what can you expect? Well:
- Five POV characters
- A mix of YuGiOh! style card gaming and a pro wrestling presentation
- A holographic AI that loves to troll trolls
Again, if you want a review copy, let me know. It’s not as polished as my later work, but it is a lot of fun!