December 2018 Round-UpDecember 28, 2018
Welcome, one and all, to the final round-up up the year! I’m going to be doing things a little differently this month, in that there will be no ‘top viewed posts’ section. This is partially due to a lack of time (entirely my own fault) and partially due to my plans next month. But we’ll get to that. First up, the list of things that went live this month:
- Escape From The Holidays Collection [Book Spotlight – Novella / LGBT / Short Stories]
- Something to Celebrate by Evie [Guest Post]
- Paradise Lodge by Riina Y.T. [ Contemporary MM Romance] & Foxy Boxing Day by LJ Hamlin [Paranormal Lesbian Romance]
- Saving Jax by L.M. Brown [Book Spotlight – Sci-Fi / MM Romance / MPreg]
- Forbidden Pursuits by Harry F. Rey [Book Spotlight – Sci-Fi / MM Romance]
- Family in a Snowstorm by Ava Kelly [Contemporary MM Romance] & Little X by Elna Holst [Contemporary Lesbian Romance / Non-Binary]
- November 2018 Round-Up
- Love’s Trials by Janice Jarrell [99c Sale – Contemporary MM Romance]
- Blood Echo by L.E. Royal [Book Spotlight – Paranormal Romance / Vampires / Lesfic]
- Worst Holiday Ever [Book Spotlight – Anthology / Romance / Drama]
- A World Apart by Mel Gough [Cover Reveal]
- Thanksgiving Parade From Hell by R.L. Merrill [Exclusive Excerpt]
- Blood For The Spilling by TJ Nichols [Book Spotlight – Paranormal / MM Romance]
- Author Interview: Riina Y.T.
- Digimon Adventure Tri Part 6: Our Future [Anime Review – Adventure / Fantasy / Sci-Fi]
- LV48 (The Cassie Tam Files 3) – Excerpt
- Love, Chunibyo, And Other Delusions! Take On Me [Anime Review – Drama / Romantic Comedy]
- LV48 [The Cassie Tam Files 3] is out now!
- The Cassie Tam Files Giveaways!
- Princess Malina of Gieria by Mindy M Mather [Book Spotlight – YA / Fantasy / Romance]
- Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress [Anime Review – Adventure / Post-Apocalyptic / Steampunk]
- Love Blooms by Stephanie Hoyt [Book Spotlight – MM Romance / Fantasy / Holiday]
- Retro First Impressions: Super Metroid [SNES / MetroidVania]
- Beyond Earth by Talia Jager [Book Series Spotlight – Sci-Fi / Lesfic]
- Can SEGA Still Do What NintenDon’t?
- If Sin Dwells Deep by David Michael Williams [Book Review – Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Hybrid Genre]
- The Island Angel by Alex Slorra [Book Spotlight -Lesfic / Contemporary Romance / Thriller]
- Slow Thaw by J. Scott Coatsworth [Book Spotlight – MM Romance / Cis/Trans Romance / Holiday Romance]
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie and Mortal Kombat 11 – Reaction Post
- A Writer’s Job by J. Scott Coatsworth [Guest Post]
- Assassination Classroom 365 Days’ Time [Anime Review – Action / Comedy / Sci-Fi]
- Crunchyroll Of The Dice 2018 SF: The Ancient Magus’ Bride vs. New Game!
- Spells And Stardust by J. Scott Coatsworth [Book Spotlight – LGBT / Sci-Fi / Fantasy / Anthology]
- Unique Excerpt From “The Bear at the Bar” By J. Scott Coatsworth
- Prodigy by Krisy Centeno [Cover Reveal – YA / Paranormal]
- I Am The Storm by Tash McAdam [Book Spotlight – Military Sci-Fi / Trans / Pansexual]
- Step Right Up, Folks! Don’t Be Shy. Be Prepared To Witness The Whimsical, The Outlandish, And The First Ever WordPress Anime Awards!
- The Man Inside Me by Sean Kerr [Book Spotlight – MM Historical Romance / Paranormal Romance / Gothic Romance]
- Full O’ Festive Spirits by Zakarrie Clarke [Book Spotlight – Contemporary Romance / MM Romance]
- The Lion Lies Waiting by Glenn Quigley [Book Spotlight – Historical Fiction / LGBT]
- Surface Tension by Valentine Wheeler [Book Spotlight – Fantasy / Lesfic / Mermaids]
- Fountain Dead by Theresa Braun [Book Spotlight – YA / Horror]
- Granblue Fantasy The Animation Part 2 [Anime Review – Adventure / Fantasy]
- Top 5 … Weird And Creepy Things To Appear In Family Friendly Retro Games
- Higurashi: When They Cry Rei [Anime Review – Horror / Mystery / Supernatural]
- The Ghost Had An Early Checkout by Josh Lanyon [Book Spotlight – LGBT / Mystery]
- Finding Aurora by Rebecca Langham [Book Spotlight – Lesfic / Fairy Tale / Fantasy]
- Sonic The Hedgehog #11 [IDW Publishing] – Comic Review
- Team Sonic Racing [IDW Publishing] – Comic Review
- Crunchyroll Of The Dice 2018 F: Recovery Of An MMO Junkie vs. Tsuredure Children vs. The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- Crunchyroll Of The Dice 2018 Analysis
- Contact by M.D. Neu [Cover Reveal – Sci-Fi / LGBTQ]
So, as you can see, it was a busy December! But what is happening in January? Well … normally, it’s my month off. Which would mean absolutely nothing going up. It’s not quite going to be that this time around. I do still need that break, so I’m not going to be overly busy in terms of fresh content entirely curated by me. But I don’t want things to stagnate, so I’ve been going a bit mad with the whole book tour thing.
Basically, there will be at least one blog tour post a day Monday to Friday, all month. There will be a mix in there too, spanning all sorts of genres.
But it won’t all be book stuff. I know that not everyone comes here for that, after all. So, there will be some other bits and pieces floating around. I’ll be doing some year-end stuff, like ‘top anime posts for 2018’. I’ll also be looking for guest posts from a few different places and have a collaboration with another author lined up. And there’s a big summary that I’m thinking about. The thing is, it’s been both a great and terrible year for me, and I’m in two minds what bits to talk about.
Things will return to normal in February though, where I have a ton of anime review.
Until then, thanks for reading this year, you’re all absolutely awesome!