Welcome, one and all, to another blog award! This time around, The Spooky Red Head nominated me for the ‘neat blog award’. A big thank you for that!
Now, to the rules mobile!
1. Display the award logo
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers
5. Ask them 7 questions
So, I have seven questions to answer. Let’s see what they are.
- If you had to get a piercing (that you don’t currently have), then which one would you choose?
This one I have thought about before. I used to have an ear piercing back in my teens but it got infected and ended up closing up. Were I not convinced that it would hurt incredibly to have done, I would have one (or maybe a couple) of piercings at the top of one of my ears. Some nice decorative rings up there would be cool, I think.
- Thoughts on spray tans?
Personally, I’m not a fan. I have no objections to people who want them – it’s certainly safer than tanning beds if nothing else – but I wouldn’t want one myself because I’m convinced I would feel icky afterwards, even if I don’t actually feel sticky or greasy or anything.
- At what temperature do you think it’s cold?
I usually keep my house at around 17 degrees C in the winter, so below that is pretty cold I guess.
- Have you ever gotten into a political/philosophical/moral/humanitarian/something similar debate with another person?
I’m pretty sure that I have, but I can’t remember what the last one was about now. I try to avoid political discussions with most people because I’ve found that it leads to arguments rather than debates a lot of the time. For me, the key is knowing that things will likely continue as a discussion, even if it seems like neither person is going to alter their opinion (if they differ).
- If you could live in any space, anywhere, you’d like… then what would it be like?
Hmm … I’m going to take the space line literally I think and say somewhere in space. I’d want it to have artificial gravity and good transport links though. The key for me would be to have at least one area set up as a picturesque, woodland-like setting that I could sit in while looking out to the stars.
- What was your first phone?
An Ericsson GA628. As you can see from the photo, it didn’t even have Snake on it. You could call and text and that was it. It was actually a pretty reliable phone when I had it.
- What’s your favourite sport?
That depends what you class as a sport. If you’re including the sports entertainment world of pro wrestling, it’ll be that. If not though, then that’s a tough one. I always enjoy Ice Hockey, but I rarely get to watch it these days.
So, there you have it. Thanks again to The Spooky Red Head for the nomination! Here are my nominations:
As always, don’t worry if you don’t want to take part or you’ve already done one of these, it’s entirely up to you if you want to play along or not. If you do though, you’ll need my seven questions:
- You are visited by a genie. They have one spare wish going, but their powers are oddly specific. As a result, you are asked to wish to be able to play one song. All the instruments, all the parts. Which song do you choose?
- Which fictional character is so unlike you it’s almost unbelievable?
- A couple have three kids. Each of three kids grow up to have three kids of their own. It could happen. Realistically, in fact, it probably has happened somewhere. But … what’s your favourite warm beverage?
- You wake up one morning to find that your life is going to be turned into a television series. The producers have decided to spice things up with an super powered arch nemesis. What powers does your foe have?
- What is your favourite video game? If you don’t have one, feel free to simply type ‘carrot’.
- What is the best part of running your blog?
- If you could learn any two languages, one still used today, and one dead, what would they be?
And so ends the posting. I hope you all enjoyed it!